We all know someone who is a little too full of themselves. Maybe they’re the star basketball player or the captain of the cheerleaders, but no one can forget about the narcissist. They’re the ones who think they’re above everyone else, and they’ll do and say anything to prove it. And while narcissists may seem like harmless folk at first, their behavior can actually have negative consequences on both themselves and those around them. In this article, we will provide you with 11 Funny Things To Say To A Narcissist in order to bring some levity to your day-to-day dealings with this person.
Hi, do you like your life?
1. “I really appreciate your help in managing my life.”
2. “You’re such a good role model.”
3. “Thank you for always making sure everything is in order.”
4. “You really know how to take care of yourself.”
5. “I’m glad I can count on you to take care of things.”
Wow, you’re really good at making yourself feel important
1. “Wow, you’re really good at making yourself feel important.” This is usually said to someone who has a lot of self-confidence and feels like they are the center of the universe. It’s a way of subtly reminding them that they are not alone in their delusions and that others find them fascinating and impressive. 2. “You’re so perfect, it’s scary.” This might be said in response to a narcissistic comment or action that shows how much confidence the narcissist has in themselves. It implies that there is something wrong with being too perfect, which underscores how little value the narcissist places on others. 3. “I can’t believe you think you’re so great.” This is a gentle way of saying that you don’t believe what the narcissist is telling you – that they are great, smart, etc. This disbelief hurts their feelings and makes them defensive, so use it sparingly! 4. “You must be really confident in yourself to say/do that.” This is another way of saying “you sound delusional” or “you must not really think those things about yourself.” Again, this puts emphasis on the fact that other people see through the narcissist’s lies and understand just how little esteem they hold for themselves
You’re such a narcissist, it’s actually kind of endearing
1. “You’re so gorgeous, it’s actually kind of endearing.”
2. “I love your confidence.”
3. “Narcissists are always so full of themselves!”
4. “That’s really cool that you can be yourself.”
5. “I love that you’re so committed to your own success.”
You’re such a martyr, I can’t believe people actually fall for it
If you’re ever caught in an argument with a narcissist, there’s a good chance that they’ll accuse you of being a martyr. It’s a tactic that narcissists use to control people and make them feel guilty. In reality, it’s easy to see through their lies, but many people fall for it anyway. Here are some funny things to say to a narcissist in order to break the cycle of Victimhood: 1. “You’re such a martyr, I can’t believe people actually fall for it.” 2. “I don’t know why you keep insisting on being the victim.” 3. “You act like everything is always your fault.” 4. “Don’t act like you’re too good for this world.” 5. “Stop taking everything so seriously.” 6. “Why do you have to be such a drama queen?” 7. “Why can’t you just take a joke?” 8. “Seriously? You actually believed that one?” 9. “Why can’t you just get over yourself?” 10. “Do you really think people are going to buy that story?”
How can you be so demanding, but still get away with everything?
There’s a popular saying that goes “you can’t judge a book by its cover.” This is especially true with people who are considered to be narcissistic. Narcissists have an inflated view of their own abilities and self-worth, which often leads them to act entitled and demanding. It’s not easy for anyone, but it can be especially difficult for the person who’s being demanded from. In order to get away with everything, narcissists tend to use two key strategies: charm and intimidation.
Charm is the ability to attract others with your natural charisma. Narcissists are usually very good at this, which is why they’re so successful in life. They can talk anyone into anything, no matter how ridiculous it may seem. This charm also comes in handy when dealing with other narcissists. They know how to disarm opponents with their wit and intelligence, which makes them virtually untouchable.
However, charm alone isn’t enough to get away with everything. The narcissist also needs intimidation tactics in order to stay on top. This could include threatening violence or even blackmailing their victims. By using these methods, the narcissist can keep everyone under control without having to actually do anything themselves.
You must have a lot of self-confidence to pull that off
If you want to be funny with a narcissist, know that they will likely take it as a sign of weakness. Here are some funny things to say to a narcissist: “You’re so vain, I bet you think this outfit makes you look slim.” “I don’t know about you, but I’m starving. Do you want to go out for dinner?” “Nice car! Is it new?” “You have such great taste in clothes! Where did you get that dress?”
Well done on
You’re such a good person.
You have no idea how lucky you are.
I admire you so much.
Your talents are amazing.
What to say to a narcissist to make them feel bad
Since narcissists are often very confident in themselves, it can be difficult to make them feel bad. Here are a few funny things to say to a narcissist in order to make them feel bad:
“You’re so vain!” “I can’t believe you’re so self-centered!” “You really need to step back and take a look at yourself.” “You’re really too full of yourself!” “How could you be so unselfish?” “Who let you win that argument??”
50 phrases to disarm a narcissist
Well, there you have it – a list of phrases that will disarm a narcissist. Of course, if your goal is to really piss them off, you can always try one of these:
1. “I know you’re insecure, but try not to take it out on me.”
2. “I’m just trying to help you be the best you can be.”
3. “Narcissists aren’t all bad – in fact, some are really great people under different circumstances.”
4. “Can I ask you something? It’s kind of personal.”
5. “You’re such a drama queen/king – why do people put up with you?”
Funny narcissist memes
Narcissists can be hilarious! Some of the best things to say to a narcissist are funny memes. Here are some of our favorites:
1) “I’m sorry, I don’t think you’re that great.”
2) “You’re beautiful when you’re angry.”
3) “Wow, your head is so big it’s almost like you don’t have any other body parts.”
4) “You must get a lot of compliments because you never listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.”
8 phrases to shut down narcissists
1. “Wow, you really think you’re the only one who can do it?”
2. “I don’t know what you’re trying to prove.”
3. “Can I help you with that? It doesn’t look like you can handle it yourself.”
4. “You really need to lighten up.”
5. “That doesn’t seem like something someone your size should be able to do.”
6. “You sound like a spoiled child.”
7. “I don’t know how you can even stand being around other people.”
8. “It sounds like you need some space.”
Are you feeling a little down? Why not try some of these funny things to say to a narcissist to brighten your day? From making them laugh out loud to giving them some sage advice, these comic lines will have them thinking positive thoughts. So get yourself in the loving frame of mind and give these Funny Things To Say To A Narcissist a go!